Comments and complaints
Your comments, views and feedback are important to us. We can use the information you provide to help us improve our services.
If you have a comment please contact the Patient, Advice and Liaison Service (PALS).
Contacting the PALS team:
FAO PALS Officer
Bowling Old Lane
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) will:
- Listen to the concerns you have raised in confidence
- Provide you with information and advice to help you resolve your concern
- Liaise on your behalf to resolve issues
- Direct you to support groups locally and nationally
- Provide information about how to register with a GP or NHS dentist
- Explain how Choose and Book works for appointments at different hospitals
- Act as a point of contact for local events
- Signpost you to the right departments to find out accurate information
Do you have a complaint ?
We recognise the importance of your feedback and this helps us to continue to develop and improve what we do for everyone. Complaints form an important part of this feedback.
You can make a complaint about any NHS treatment or service that either you or your family has received. You can complain on behalf of someone else, however, his or her written consent will be needed. If a problem happens you can either speak to the person concerned or if you prefer contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) who will listen to your concerns.